- 6,000 stores ditch fur
- Japan's last fur farm faces prosecution
- GAIA launches a website in protest of a new mink farm proposal
- Czechs are not supportive of fur
- The Netherlands ban mink farming
- Fur dealers and fur farmers have lost their lawsuit against GAIA’s advertising campaign
- FFA's response to the EFBA ads
The Fur Free Alliance (FFA) is an international coalition of animal protection organisations working to bring an end to the exploitation and killing of animals for their fur. The Fur Free Alliance represents millions of supporters worldwide.
We seek, by appropriate legal and non-violent means, to bring an end to the killing and exploitation of all animals for their fur by raising public awareness about the cruelty and negative environmental impacts associated with the global fur trade.
You can learn more about our issues and our members.